Two decades of manufacturing experience
Photocentric is a manufacturer of photopolymers, sachets, stamps, 3D printers and printed parts. We have been making photopolymers and objects from them, in scale, for 20 years.
Over 5 million 3D printed parts made
Over 500 million stamps made
Commitment to quality
- We are expert at producing detailed functional parts with high dimensional accuracy from photopolymer.
- With in-house chemistry, engineering, software and 3D printing teams, we have the skills necessary to deliver the highest quality parts, repeatably.
- We control material, machine, software and process- ensuring conformity every step of the way.
- We manufacture the base oligomers and formulate from them.
- We design and manufacture the machines to expose and post process.
- We have complete control of the process, delivering reliability, quality and efficiency.
We are a long-established manufacturer of photopolymers. For over 4 years we have had a core strategic partnership with BASF. We share the same vision – design and manufacture of photocurable compounds in volume at low prices.
Our Quality Assurance process ensures that we meet your requirements from the first through to the last part.
- We inspect and ensure conformity of the resin, printer and part, consistently, throughout the manufacturing journey.
- Our skilled scientists invent and optimise processes, with in-house measurement and metrology to ensure isotropy.
- We will work to meet UL, ISO, and other medical and military standards.