Powerful and intuitive, Photocentric studio software has been created to simplify the print experience.
Compatible with the majority of CAD files, Photocentric studio includes a suite of tools to support a variety of industries and applications. From novice to expert, studio delivers a user experience tailored to the knowledge of the operator.
Simplify Your Workflow
- Import and export in different formats including stl, amf and obj.
- Photocentric Studio 3D printer software Project files p3d, allow customers to reuse models and retain settings between sessions.
- Presonalise your Studio user Interface.
- Undo and redo facility assists editing.
Minimum PC requirements
Minimum Computer Requirements
– Operating System Windows 7, 8 or 10
-Minimum 2.0 Ghz processor speed 2 cores. Recommended 4 cores
– GPU capable of opening opengl version 3.0 or higher. E.g Nvidia GEForce 1050 or higher
– .net framework version 4.0
– 64bit system: minimum 2GB of RAM, recommended 4GB
– 32bit system: minimum 1GB of RAM, recommended 2GB
You can run the software using macOS by using a Virtual Workstation with Windows installed on it.