Photocentric Studio is a complete and comprehensive solution for all users from hobbyists to professionals. Now, Liquid Crystal users have everything readily available in one user-friendly package; where you can prepare and edit 3D files, slice and directly control your machines all from just one software. Photocentric Studio software offers an array of excellent features, including an extensive variety of support modification and types, fast processing of large heavy files, personal customisation and customer friendly interface, autodetect of critical angles and much, much more. With 1 perpetual license you can operate 2 PC’s and never have to renew your license again!
Download Files will be emailed to you once purchased. License number will be sent to you after purchase is confirmed.
– Perpetual license which can be activated on 2 PCs
– Multiple option for support generation
– High quality print surface finish
– Fast processing of large files. Suitable for all applications, from hobbyists to professionals
– Automatic software notifications
– User interface modification
– Auto detect of critical areas for support generation
– Layers preview
– Integrated printer controller
– Slice Preview
– User friendly interface
– Various control options of 3D models (such as orientation, scaling and copying)
– Enable to open stl, obj and p3d files.
– Enable to save in stl, cw and p3d formats.
– Extensive list of keyboard shortcuts to save time
– Anti-aliasing option
– Incorporated instruction guideline within software environment
– Advanced instructions provided in the software
Minimum PC Requriements:
– Windows 7, 8 or 10
– Minimum 2.0 Ghz processor speed 2 cores. Recommended 4 cores
– GPU capable of running opengl version 3.0 or higher
– .net framework version 4.0
– 64bit system: minimum 2 GB of RAM, recommended 4 GB
– 32bit system: minimum 1 GB of RAM, recommended 2 GB