From the inventors of LCD 3D Printing, the Photocentric LC Opus delivers fast, highly accurate prints suitable for a huge variety of industries and applications. With its rugged construction, the LC Opus has been designed to provide reliable and repeatable performance. Equally at home in a dental laboratory or engineering workshop, its intuitive and simple operation makes it perfect for beginners and experienced users alike.
Impressive build volume of
12.2 x 6.9 x 7.9’’ (310 x 174 x 220mm)
XY resolution of 81μm provides scanned data accuracy of ≥95% at <100μm and ≥70% at <50 μm
Incredibly fast cure speed of 2 seconds per layer at 50μm layer thickness
A custom monochrome screen in a unique design supports consistent and reliable high performance
Photocentric’s patented peel release technology ‘Vat-Lift’ ensures reliability over large surface area printing
Robust double-sealed vat construction with practical carry handles and pouring spout
Full Technical Specifications
• Build volume: 12.2 x 6.9 x 7.9′′ (310 x 174 x 220mm).
• Print layer thickness: 25, 50 and 100μm. Layer thickness of >100μm is dependent upon resin properties.
• 14′′ monochrome 4k LCD screen.
• Print Speed: 18mm per hour.
• Cure Speed: 2 seconds per layer at 50μm.
• Light Output intensity – LCD screen: 5mW/cm²
• Resolution: XY resolution of 81μm provides scanned data accuracy of
≥95% at <100μm and ≥70% at <50 μm
• Photocentric’s patented peel release technology – ‘Vat-Lift’
• Light output wavelength: 405nm
User Interface and Operation
• Calibrated in the factory enabling quick set-up and installation on site.
• Large capacitive touch 7-inch screen.
• Integrated Photocentric control system
for optimum performance and in-field
• New vat with self-cleaning software option.
• Easy clean platform and chassis featuring robust double-sealed vat construction with practical carry handles.
• Screen cartridge with a tight tolerance facilitating easy replacement and easy servicing.
• Interchangeable platform options without recalibration – easier to handle, wash,
• Intuitive Photocentric STUDIO (software
Minimum System Requirements
• Operating System Windows 7, 8 or 10
• Minimum 2.0 GHz processor speed 2 cores – recommended 4 cores
• GPU capable of OpenGL version 3.0 or higher
• NET framework version 4.0
• 64bit system: recommended 4GB
• 32bit system: recommended 2GB
• USB 3.0 for fast file transfer
• Rugged aluminium construction with solvent resistant paint.
• 4k Monochrome 14′′ screen(3840 x 2160px with a pixel density of 314.7 PPI)
• Very flat, high tolerance glass.
• Platform print arm constructed from single billet of aerospace grade aluminium.
• Tough annealed red plastic hood is resistant to cracking from chemical exposure.
• Precision engineered components including THK linear rails from Japan.
• Trinamic motor drivers deliver extremely quiet and robust performance
• Ultra-quiet PWM fans provide efficient
cooling for high powered LEDs.
• Vibration damping rubber feet on base.
• Weight: 83.8 lbs (38kg)
You may also like…
- 20% Off
UV High Tensile Resin
LC Opus Vat Film x 5$63.00
UV DLP Hard Resin$77.00
UV LCD Dental Model Resin$78.40 – $420.00
UV Castable Resin$81.20
Durable UV80 Resin$105.00 – $516.60
Extended Warranty- Cure M+$392.00
Extended Warranty- Photocentric Cure L2$504.00
LC Opus Platform$613.20
Extended Warranty- Photocentric AirWash L$672.00
Photocentric Wash 15 + LC Opus Bracket & Lid$835.00
LC Opus Vat$950.60
Extended Warranty- LC Opus$1,092.00
Photocentric Cure M+$3,213.00
Photocentric Cure L2$4,613.00
Photocentric Air Wash L + LC Opus Bracket$5,978.00